Report NEP-EDU-2013-10-11This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Karthik Muralidharan & Venkatesh Sundararaman, 2013. "The Aggregate Effect of School Choice: Evidence from a Two-stage Experiment in India," NBER Working Papers 19441, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pigini, Claudia & Staffolani, Stefano, 2013. "Enrollment costs, university quality and higher education choices in Italy," MPRA Paper 50364, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Flacher & Hugo Harari-Kermadec & Léonard Moulin, 2013. "Financing higher education: a contributory scheme," Working Papers 2013/34, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Wontratschek, Verena & Edmark, Karin & Frölich, Markus, 2013. "The Short- and Long-term Effects of School Choice on Student Outcomes — Evidence from a School Choice Reform in Sweden," Working Paper Series 981, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Neil Kendrick, 2013. "Educação para todos –“free to those who can afford it”: human capital and inequality persistence in 21st c Brazil," Economic History Working Papers 50970, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Tommaso Agasisti & Samuele Murtinu, 2013. "Are we wasting public money? No! The effects of grants on Italian university students’ performances," Working Papers 2013/33, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Alessandro Arrighetti & Luca Caricati & Fabio Landini & Nadia Monacelli, 2013. "Explaining entrepreneurial orientation among university students: Evidence from italy," Working Papers 1301, c.MET-05 - Centro Interuniversitario di Economia Applicata alle Politiche per L'industria, lo Sviluppo locale e l'Internazionalizzazione.
- Irineu de Carvalho Filho & Stephan Litschig, 2015. "The Long-run and Intergenerational Education Impacts of Intergovernmental Transfers," Working Papers 718, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Natalia Shmatko, 2013. "Graduates’ Competencies For The Innovation Labour Market," HSE Working papers WP BRP 13/STI/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Michel Beine & Romain Noël & Lionel Ragot, 2013. "The Determinants of International Mobility of Students," Working Papers 2013-30, CEPII research center.