Report NEP-EDU-2013-06-30This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bertola, Giuseppe & Checchi, Daniele, 2013. "Who Chooses Which Private Education? Theory and International Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 7444, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:mpr:mprres:7808 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Miruna Radu Lefebvre & Renaud Redien-Collot, 2012. "Achieving legitimacy in entrepreneurship education: a case study," Post-Print hal-00836392, HAL.
- Oecd, 2012. "Is Increasing Private Expenditure, Especially in Tertiary Education, Associated with Less Public Funding and Less Equitable Access?," Education Indicators in Focus 8, OECD Publishing.
- John Jerrim & Álvaro Choi, 2013. "The mathematics skills of school children: how does England compare to the high performing east Asian jurisdictions?," Working Papers 2013/12, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Burger, Rulof & van der Berg, Servaas & von Fintel, Dieter, 2013. "The Unintended Consequences of Education Policies on South African Participation and Unemployment," IZA Discussion Papers 7450, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Juan Manuel Guío & Álvaro Choi, 2013. "Evolution of the school failure risk during the 2000 decade in Spain: analysis of Pisa results with a two-level logistic model," Working Papers 2013/17, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Bagger, Jesper & Birchenall, Javier A. & Mansour, Hani & Urzua, Sergio, 2013. "Education, Birth Order, and Family Size," IZA Discussion Papers 7454, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michael Fritsch & Ronney Aamoucke, 2013. "Regional Public Research, Higher Education, and Innovative Start-ups - An Empirical Investigation," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-026, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Broström, Anders & Baltzopoulos, Apostolos, 2013. "Higher education experiences and new venture performance," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 321, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.