Report NEP-EDU-2013-04-13This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lorraine Dearden & Emla Fitzsimons & Gill Wyness, 2013. "Money for nothing: estimating the impact of student aid on participation in Higher Education," DoQSS Working Papers 13-04, Department of Quantitative Social Science - UCL Institute of Education, University College London.
- Contini Dalit & Scagni Andrea, 2012. "Social-Origin Inequalities in Educational Careers in Italy. Performance or Decision Effects?," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201214, University of Turin.
- Zwick Th., 2013. "Determinants of individual academic achievement - Group selectivity effects have many dimensions," ROA Research Memorandum 003, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Bruce Chapman & Amy Y. C. Liu, 2013. "Repayment Burdens of Student Loans for Vietnamese Higher Education," Crawford School Research Papers 1306, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Ronald M. Harstad & Jordan Pandolfo, 2013. "Applied Signaling: Graduate School Admissions and Frequency of STEM Majors," Working Papers 1305, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Item repec:dgr:umaror:2013001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Todd Stinebrickner & Ralph Stinebrickner, 2013. "Academic Performance and College Dropout: Using Longitudinal Expectations Data to Estimate a Learning Model," NBER Working Papers 18945, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bertocchi, Graziella & Bozzano, Monica, 2013. "Women, Medieval Commerce, and the Education Gender Gap," CEPR Discussion Papers 9359, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Francesco Avvisati & Sara Hennessy & Robert B. Kozma & Stéphan Vincent-Lancrin, 2013. "Review of the Italian Strategy for Digital Schools," OECD Education Working Papers 90, OECD Publishing.
- Hati, Koushik Kumar & Majumder, Rajarshi, 2012. "Proximate Determinants of School Dropout: A study on Rural West Bengal," MPRA Paper 45850, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Saccone Donatella, 2012. "Income Concentration in China: What Role for Education?," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201202, University of Turin.
- Timothy Perri, 2013. "The More Abstract the Better? Raising Education Cost for the Less Able when Education is a Signal," Working Papers 13-08, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Mariana Cunha & Vera Rocha, 2012. "On the Efficiency of Public Higher Education Institutions in Portugal: An Exploratory Study," FEP Working Papers 468, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Jaap Dronkers & Nils Kornder, 2013. "Can gender differences in the educational performance of 15-year old migrant pupils be explained by the gender equality in the countries of origin and destination?," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1307, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Lynn Ilon, 2012. "How Collective Intelligence Redefines Education," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201299, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Jan 2012.
- Siklós, Balazs & Gawlik, Remigiusz, 2013. "Managing the Quality of Higher Education in Scope of Some Theories," MPRA Paper 45413, University Library of Munich, Germany.