Report NEP-EDU-2013-01-19This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robert J. Barro, 2013. "Education and Economic Growth," CEMA Working Papers 571, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Cullinan, John & Flannery, Darragh & Walsh, Sharon & McCoy, Selina, 2012. "Distance Effects, Social Class and the Decision to Participate in Higher Education in Ireland," Papers WP444, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Brindusa Anghel & Antonio Cabrales & Jesus M. Carro, 2012. "Evaluating a bilingual education program in Spain: the impact beyond foreign language learning," Working Papers 2012/30, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Kamila Cygan-Rehm & Miriam Maeder, 2012. "The Effect of Education on Fertility: Evidence from a Compulsory Schooling Reform," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 528, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Dickson, Matt & Gregg, Paul & Robinson, Harriet, 2013. "Early, Late or Never? When Does Parental Education Impact Child Outcomes?," IZA Discussion Papers 7123, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ronny Freier & Johanna Storck, 2012. "The Treatment Effect of Attending a High-Quality School and the Influence of Unobservables," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 530, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Mathias Huebener, 2012. "The Role of Family Risk Attitudes in Education and Intergenerational Mobility: An Empirical Analysis," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 529, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- James M. Poterba & Steven F. Venti & David A. Wise, 2013. "Health, Education, and the Post-Retirement Evolution of Household Assets," NBER Working Papers 18695, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- I�aki Iriondo & Teodosio P�rez-Amaral, 2013. "The Effect of Educational Mismatch on Wages Using European Panel Data," Working Papers 700, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Brindusa Anghel & Antonio Cabrales & Jorge Sainz & Ismael Sanz, 2013. "Publicizing the results of standardized external tests: Does it have an effect on school outcomes?," Working Papers 2013-01, FEDEA.
- Alexander Monge & Lance Lochner, 2012. "Credit and Insurance for Human Capital Investments," 2012 Meeting Papers 299, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Rego, Conceição & Caleiro, António & Vieira, Carlos & Vieira, Isabel & Baltazar, Maria da Saudade, 2013.
"Eficiência e/ou coesão territorial: de que modo uma rede de Instituições de Ensino Superior pode contribuir para estes objectivos?
[Efficiency and/or territorial cohesion: how can a network of univ," MPRA Paper 43638, University Library of Munich, Germany.