Report NEP-EDU-2012-12-15This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Leen Sebrechts, 2012. "Education for Children with Special Needs: A Comparative Study of Education Systems and Parental Guidance Services," Working Papers 1211, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- Manos Antoninis, 2012. "Tackling the largest global education challenge? Secular and religious education in northern Nigeria," CSAE Working Paper Series 2012-17, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Jason A. Grissom & Demetra Kalogrides & Susanna Loeb, 2012. "Using Student Test Scores to Measure Principal Performance," NBER Working Papers 18568, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Caroline M. Hoxby & Christopher Avery, 2012. "The Missing "One-Offs": The Hidden Supply of High-Achieving, Low Income Students," NBER Working Papers 18586, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas Buser & Muriel Niederle & Hessel Oosterbeek, 2012. "Gender, Competitiveness and Career Choices," NBER Working Papers 18576, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- NAKAMURO Makiko & INUI Tomohiko, 2012. "Estimating the Returns to Education Using a Sample of Twins - The case of Japan -," Discussion papers 12076, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Daphna Bassok & Maria Fitzpatrick & Susanna Loeb, 2012. "Does State Preschool Crowd-Out Private Provision? The Impact of Universal Preschool on the Childcare Sector in Oklahoma and Georgia," NBER Working Papers 18605, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stephan Whitaker, 2012. "Measures beyond the college degree share to guide inter-regional comparisons and workforce development," Working Papers (Old Series) 1231, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20120129 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Maria Bigoni & Gabriele Camera & Marco Casari, 2012. "Strategies of Cooperation and Punishment among Students and Clerical Workers," Working Papers 12-29, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Elise S. Brezis, 2012. "Ranking and Quality of Universities: Why are US Universities at the top of the International Rankings?," Working Papers 2012-05, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- MÃ¡rcia de Carvalho & Luis Fernando Gamboa & FÃ¡bio D. Waltenberg, 2012. "Equality of educational opportunity employing PISA data: taking both achievement and access into account," Documentos de Trabajo 010239, Universidad del Rosario.