Report NEP-EDU-2012-04-03This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Adrienne Lucas & Isaac M. Mbiti, 2012. "The Determinants and Consequence of School Choice Errors in Kenya," Working Papers 12-05, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Christian Dustmann & Patrick A. Puhani & Uta Schönberg, 2012. "The Long-term Effects of School Quality on Labor Market Outcomes and Educational Attainment," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1208, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Rebecca Allen & Simon Burgess, 2012. "How should we treat under-performing schools? A regression discontinuity analysis of school inspections in England," DoQSS Working Papers 12-02, Department of Quantitative Social Science - UCL Institute of Education, University College London.
- Catherine HAECK & Pierre LEFEBVRE & Philip MERRIGAN, 2011. "All students left behind: an ambitious provincial school reform in Canada, but poor math achievements from grade 2 to 10," Working Papers Department of Economics ces11.28, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Oecd, 2012. "How Are Girls Doing in School – and Women Doing in Employment – Around the World?," Education Indicators in Focus 3, OECD Publishing.
- Oecd, 2012. "How Are Countries Around the World Supporting Students in Higher Education?," Education Indicators in Focus 2, OECD Publishing.
- Kroll, Henning & Schricke, Esther & Stahlecker, Thomas, 2012. "Developing new roles for higher education institutions in structurally-fragmented regional innovation systems," Working Papers "Firms and Region" R2/2012, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Jake Anders, 2012. "What's the link between household income and going to university?," DoQSS Working Papers 12-01, Department of Quantitative Social Science - UCL Institute of Education, University College London.
- Green, David A. & Riddell, W. Craig, 2012. "Ageing and Literacy Skills: Evidence from Canada, Norway and the United States," IZA Discussion Papers 6424, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mussida, Chiara & Picchio, Matteo, 2012. "The Gender Wage Gap by Education in Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 6428, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).