Report NEP-EDU-2012-03-28This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Charlotte Geay & Sandra McNally & Shqiponja Telhaj, 2012. "Non-Native Speakers Of English In The Classroom: What Are The Effects On Pupil Performance?," CEE Discussion Papers 0137, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE.
- Item repec:lan:wpaper:4298 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Roger Brown, 2011. "AFTER BROWNE: The New Competitive Regime for English Higher Education," University of California at Berkeley, Center for Studies in Higher Education qt9569q5n5, Center for Studies in Higher Education, UC Berkeley.
- Marcelo Knobel, 2011. "INTERNATIONALIZING BRAZILâ€™S UNIVERSITIES: Creating Coherent National Policies Must Be a Priority," University of California at Berkeley, Center for Studies in Higher Education qt4gw1s674, Center for Studies in Higher Education, UC Berkeley.
- Item repec:lan:wpaper:974 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:lan:wpaper:4297 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cruces, Guillermo & Gasparini, Leonardo, 2011. "Inequality in Education: Evidence for Latin America," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Kan, Mari, 2012. "Effects of Maternal Employment on Adolescent Behavior and Academic Outcomes: Evidence from Japanese Micro Data," CIS Discussion paper series 541, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Hazan, Moshe & Zoabi, Hosny, 2012. "Sons or Daughters? Endogenous Sex Preferences and the Reversal of the Gender Educational Gap," CEPR Discussion Papers 8885, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Meghir, Costas & Palme, Mårten & Simeonova, Emilia, 2012. "Education, Health and Mortality: Evidence from a Social Experiment," Research Papers in Economics 2012:4, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Aitor Lacuesta & Sergio Puente & Ernesto Villanueva, 2011. "The schooling response to a sustained increase in low-skill wages: evidence from Spain 1989-2009," Working Papers 1208, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Sebastian Braun & Nadja Dwenger & Dorothea Kübler & Alexander Westkamp, 2012. "Implementing quotas in university admissions: An experimental analysis," Kiel Working Papers 1761, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Fitzenberger, Bernd & Leuschner, Ute, 2012. "Up or out: Research incentives and career prospects of postdocs in Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-020, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Abbi M Kedir & Nor Yasmin Mhd Bani, 2012. "Panel Data Evidence on the Role of Education in the Growth-Volatility Relationship," Discussion Papers in Economics 12/04, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Claudia Curi & Cinzia Daraio & Maria Patrick Llerena, 2012. "University Technology Transfer: How (in-)efficient are French universities?," DIS Technical Reports 2012-02, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".