Report NEP-EDU-2011-06-04This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ran Abramitzky & Victor Lavy, 2011. "How Responsive is Investment in Schooling to Changes in Redistribution Policies and in Returns," NBER Working Papers 17093, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kevin Denny, 2011. "Civic Returns to Education: Its Effect on Homophobia," Working Papers 201108, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Sa A. Bui & Steven G. Craig & Scott A. Imberman, 2011. "Is Gifted Education a Bright Idea? Assessing the Impact of Gifted and Talented Programs on Achievement," NBER Working Papers 17089, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alessandra Minello & Nicola Barban, 2011. "The educational aspirations of children of immigrants in Italy," Working Papers 046, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
- Philip DeCicca & Justin D. Smith, 2011. "The Long-Run Impacts of Early Childhood Education: Evidence From a Failed Policy Experiment," NBER Working Papers 17085, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pierre-André Chiappori & Bernard Salanié & Yoram Weiss, 2011. "Partner Choice and the Marital College Premium," Discussion Papers 1011-04, Columbia University, Department of Economics.
- D'AMATO, Marcello & DI PIETRO, Christian, 2011. "The Evolution of Wealth Distribution in a Model of Educational Investment with Heterogenous Agents," CELPE Discussion Papers 119, CELPE - Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy, University of Salerno, Italy.
- M. Bigoni & M. Fort & M. Nardotto & T. Reggiani, 2011. "Teams or Tournaments? A Field Experiment on Cooperation and Competition in Academic Achievement," Working Papers wp752, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.