Report NEP-EDU-2011-05-24This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Spaulding, Aslihan D. & Steffen, Richard, 2011. "Illinois Guidance Counselors' Knowledge and Perceptions of Career and Technical Education (CTE) Fields and Implications for Higher Education and Employers In the Agricultural Field," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103586, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Paweł Strawiński, 2011. "Educational Aspirations," Working Papers 2011-10, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Barbara S. Grave, 2010. "The Effect of Student Time Allocation on Academic Achievement," Ruhr Economic Papers 0235, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Paolo Sestito & Marco Tonello, 2011. "Quality differentials in Italian Universities' freshmen: the case of Medical and Dental Surgery schools," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 90, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Liang, Chyi-Lyi (Kathleen), 2011. "Help students to think outside the box with entrepreneurship education in the Colleges of Agriculture," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103670, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Gregory Gilpin, 2011. "Salary Schedules, Teacher Sorting, and Teacher Quality," Caepr Working Papers 2011-004, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Daniel Kemptner & Jan Marcus, 2011. "Spillover Effects of Maternal Education on Child's Health and Schooling," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 375, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Husain, Zakir & Dutta, Mousumi & Saha, Manashi, 2011. "Gender disparities in primary education across siblings: is intra household disparity higher in regions with low child sex ratios?," MPRA Paper 30791, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Azele Mathieu, 2011. "University-Industry interactions and knowledge transfer mechanisms: a critical survey," Working Papers CEB 11-015, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- M. Flores & A.S. Kalwij, 2011. "The associations between early life circumstances and later life health and employment in the Netherlands and Spain," Working Papers 11-10, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Powell, Lisa M. & Turner, Lindsey & Ralston, Katherine L., 2011. "Participation in the USDA National School Lunch and School Breakfast Programs: Evidence from a Nationally Representative Elementary School Survey," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103820, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Ana Maria DIAZ ESCOBAR, 2011. "The Employment Advantages of Skilled Urban Areas," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2011015, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Bampasidou, Maria & Flores, Carlos A. & Flores-Lagunes, Alfonso, 2011. "Unbundling the Degree Effect in a Job Training Program for Disadvantaged Youth," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103619, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Artz, Georgeanne M. & Kimle, Kevin L. & Orazem, Peter F., 2011. "Higher Education and agricultural careers: the relative importance of and returns to an agricultural major," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103658, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Ragasa, Catherine & Babu, Suresh Chandra & Abdullahi, Aliyu Sabi, 2011. "Do Leader and Organizational Characteristics Affect Scientist's Productivity? A Multilevel Analysis of Nigerian Agricultural Research System," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103723, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Cappelen, Alexander W. & Nygaard, Knut & Sørensen, Erik Ø. & Tungodden, Bertil, 2010. "Efficiency, equality and reciprocity in social preferences: A comparison of students and a representative population," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 28/2010, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Lam, Alice, 2010. "What motivates academic scientists to engage in research commercialization: ‘gold’, ‘ribbon’ or ‘puzzle’?," MPRA Paper 30849, University Library of Munich, Germany.