Report NEP-EDU-2010-10-23This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrzej Kwiatkowski, 2010. "A Foundation System and a State System - Private-School Implications on Welfare and Education Expenditure," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 241, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Richard Blundell & Lorraine Dearden & Luke Sibieta, 2010. "The demand for private schooling in England: the impact of price and quality," IFS Working Papers W10/21, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Pedro Carneiro & James Heckman & Edward Vytlacil, 2010. "Estimating marginal returns to education," CeMMAP working papers CWP29/10, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Suma Scaria, 2010. "Looking Beyond Literacy: Disparities in Levels of and Access to Education in a Kerala Village," Working Papers id:3013, eSocialSciences.
- Lorraine Dearden & Chris Ryan & Luke Sibieta, 2010. "What determines private school choice? a comparison between the UK and Australia," IFS Working Papers W10/22, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Mike Brewer & Claire Crawford, 2010. "Starting school and leaving welfare: the impact of public education on lone parents' welfare receipt," IFS Working Papers W10/19, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Baskaran, Thushyanthan & Hessami, Zohal, 2010. "Globalization and the Composition of Public Education Expenditures: A Dynamic Panel Analysis," MPRA Paper 25750, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- André, Pierre, 2009. "Is grade repetition one of the causes of early school dropout? :Evidence from Senegalese primary schools," MPRA Paper 25665, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Husain, Zakir, 2010. "Gender disparities in completing school education in India: Analyzing regional variations," MPRA Paper 25748, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tahar Abdessalem, 2010. "Financing Higher Education in Tunisia," Working Papers 551, Economic Research Forum, revised 10 Jan 2010.
- Mayssun El-Attar, 2010. "Could education promote the Israeli-Palestinian peace process?," CeMMAP working papers CWP27/10, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.