Report NEP-EDU-2010-05-15This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00480289_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bettina Büttner & Stephan Thomsen, 2010. "Are We Spending Too Many Years in School? Causal Evidence of the Impact of Shortening Secondary School Duration," FEMM Working Papers 100008, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Jenny Chesters, 2010. "Has the effect of parents’ education on child’s education changed over time?," CEPR Discussion Papers 637, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Ciriaci, Daria & Muscio, Alessandro, 2010. "Does university choice drive graduates’ employability?," MPRA Paper 22527, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20090100 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- John Ermisch & Chiara Pronzato, 2010. "Causal Effects of Parents’ Education on Children’s Education," CHILD Working Papers wp05_10, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Kevin Denny & Orla Doyle & Patricia O'Reilly & Vincent O'Sullivan, 2010. "Money, mentoring and making friends : the impact of a multidimensional access program on student performance," Working Papers 201011, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Dirk Dohse & Sascha G. Walter, 2010. "The role of entrepreneurship education and regional context in forming entrepreneurial intentions," Working Papers 2010/18, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Giorgio Brunello & Daniele Fabbri & Margherita Fort, 2010. "Years of Schooling, Human Capital and the Body Mass Index of European Females," CHILD Working Papers wp02_10, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Elliott Fan & Xin Meng & Zhichao Wei & Guochang Zhao, 2010. "Rates of Return to University Education: the Regression Discontinuity Design," CEPR Discussion Papers 634, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20090111 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20090099 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Carmen CAMACHO & I-Ling SHEN, 2010. "Public Education for the Children Left Behind," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2010006, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Achim Schmillen & Joachim Möller, 2009. "Determinants of Lifetime Unemployment - A Micro Data Analysis with Censored Quantile Regressions," Working Papers 275, Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and South-East European Studies).
- Jordi Jofre-Monseny & Martin Wimbersky, 2010. "Political economics of higher education finance," Working Papers 2010/17, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Olof Åslund & Per-Anders Edin & Peter Fredriksson & Hans Grönqvist, 2010. "Peers, neighborhoods and immigrant student achievement - evidence from a placement policy," Working Papers 2010/19, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).