Report NEP-EDU-2009-04-18This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pekkarinen, Tuomas & Uusitalo, Roope & Kerr, Sari, 2009. "School tracking and development of cognitive skills," Working Paper Series 2009:6, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Gartell, Marie, 2009. "Unemployment and subsequent earnings for Swedish college graduates. A study of scarring effects," Arbetsrapport 2009:2, Institute for Futures Studies.
- Kap, Hrvoje, 2008. "Education and citizenship in the knowledge society - towards the comparative study of national systems of education," Arbetsrapport 2008:10, Institute for Futures Studies.
- Meta Brown & John Karl Scholz & Ananth Seshadri, 2009. "A New Test of Borrowing Constraints for Education," NBER Working Papers 14879, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:pit:wpaper:380 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pouliakas, Konstantinos & Livanos, Ilias, 2008. "The Gender Wage Gap as a Function of Educational Degree Choices in Greece," MPRA Paper 14168, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 Mar 2009.
- Leigh Robinson & Taylor Robinson, 2009. "An Australian Approach to School Design," CELE Exchange, Centre for Effective Learning Environments 2009/3, OECD Publishing.
- Eamonn Greville, 2009. "Including Pupils with Special Educational Needs in Schools in Ireland," CELE Exchange, Centre for Effective Learning Environments 2009/1, OECD Publishing.
- Maimaiti, Yasheng & Siebert, W. Stanley, 2009. "The Gender Education Gap in China: The Power of Water," IZA Discussion Papers 4108, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Peter Arcidiacono & Esteban M. Aucejo & Hanming Fang & Kenneth I. Spenner, 2009. "Does Affirmative Action Lead to Mismatch? A New Test and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 14885, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Lytton, 2009. "San Diego's Capital Planning Process," CELE Exchange, Centre for Effective Learning Environments 2009/4, OECD Publishing.
- Ham, Roger & Junankar, Pramod N. (Raja) & Wells, Robert, 2009. "Occupational Choice: Personality Matters," IZA Discussion Papers 4105, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Giorgio Ponti, 2009. "Campania Region's Educational Quality Facilities Project," CELE Exchange, Centre for Effective Learning Environments 2009/2, OECD Publishing.
- Budría, Santiago & Diaz-Serrano, Luis & Ferrer-i-Carbonell, Ada & Hartog, Joop, 2009. "Risk Attitude and Wage Growth: Replication and Reconstruction," IZA Discussion Papers 4124, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).