Report NEP-EDU-2008-06-21This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Szilvia Hamori, 2007. "The effect of school starting age on academic performance in Hungary," Budapest Working Papers on the Labour Market 0702, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Marisa Hidalgo-Hidalgo, 2008. "On the optimal allocation of students when peer effect works: Tracking vs Mixing," Discussion Papers in Economics 08/18, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- E. Anthon Eff, 2008. "Cost Indices for Tennessee Local Education Providers: A Teacher Cost Approach," Working Papers 200805, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Hessel Oosterbeek & Mirjam van Praag & Auke IJsselstein, 2008. "The Impact of Entrepreneurship Education on Entrepreneurship Competencies and Intentions," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-038/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Richard Akresh & Damien de Walque, 2008. "Armed Conflict and Schooling: Evidence from the 1994 Rwandan Genocide," HiCN Working Papers 47, Households in Conflict Network.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20080027 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Francis Green & Yu Zhu, 2008. "Overqualification, Job Dissatisfaction, and Increasing Dispersion in the Returns to Graduate Education," Studies in Economics 0803, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Szilvia Hamori, 2008. "Adult education in the European Union - with a focus on Hungary," Budapest Working Papers on the Labour Market 0802, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Item repec:iss:wpaper:458 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Helena Skyt Nielsen & Nina Smith & Aycan Celikaksoy, 2007. "The Effect of Marriage on Education of Immigrants: Evidence from a Policy Reform Restricting Spouse Import," Economics Working Papers 2007-07, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Maria Knoth Humlum & Kristin J. Kleinjans & Helena Skyt Nielsen, 2007. "An Economic Analysis of Identity and Career Choice," Economics Working Papers 2007-14, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Lans, T. & Hulsink, W. & Baert, H. & Mulder, M., 2008. "Entrepreneurship Education and Training in a Small Business Context: Insights from the Competence-based Approach," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2008-028-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Monique de Haan, 2008. "The Effect of Parents' Schooling on Child's Schooling: A Nonparametric Bounds Analysis," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-061/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Cyril Pasche, 2008. "What is it About Schooling That the Labor Market Rewards? The Components of the Return to Schooling," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0029, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Broström, Anders & Lööf, Hans, 2008. "How does University Collaboration Contribute to Successful R&D Management?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 131, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Saccone Donatella, 2008. "Educational Inequality and Educational Poverty. the Chinese Case in the Period 1975-2004," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 200808, University of Turin.
- Prejmerean, Mihaela Cornelia & Vasilache, Simona, 2008. "What's a university worth? Changes in the lifestyle and status of post-2000 European Graduates," IRISS Working Paper Series 2008-05, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.