Report NEP-EDU-2008-03-01This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mislav Ante Omazić & Dario Blažeković, 2008. "Virtual Mentorship as an Advanced Method of Knowledge and Experience Sharing and Network Building," EFZG Working Papers Series 0801, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb.
- de Brauw, Alan & Giles, John, 2008. "Migrant opportunity and the educational attainment of youth in rural China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4526, The World Bank.
- Claus Portner, 2006. "Gone With the Wind? Hurricane Risk, Fertility and Education," Working Papers UWEC-2006-19-R, University of Washington, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2008.
- Kaiserfeld, Thomas, 2008. "The Persistent Differentiation - the education commission’s reform work 1724-1778," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 113, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Chen, Li-Ju, 2008. "Female Policymaker and Educational Expenditure: Cross-Country Evidence," Research Papers in Economics 2008:1, Stockholm University, Department of Economics, revised 11 Jan 2009.
- Broström, Anders, 2008. "Firms' Rationales for Interaction with Research Universities," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 115, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Item repec:cdl:ucsbec:2007c is not listed on IDEAS anymore