Report NEP-EDU-2008-02-23This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bruce Sheerin, 2008. "New Zealand: Modernising Schools in a Decentralised Environment," PEB Exchange, Programme on Educational Building 2008/2, OECD Publishing.
- Mark Ziegler & Daniel Kurz, 2008. "Changing School Architecture in Zurich," PEB Exchange, Programme on Educational Building 2008/3, OECD Publishing.
- Susan McMullen, 2008. "US Academic Libraries: Today's Learning Commons Model," PEB Exchange, Programme on Educational Building 2008/4, OECD Publishing.
- L. Guarcello & S. Lyon & F. C. Rosati & C. A. Valdivia, 2007. "Children's non-market activities and child labour measurement: a discussion based on household survey data," UCW Working Paper 36, Understanding Children's Work (UCW Programme).
- W. Scott-Watson, 2008. "Implications of Curriculum Reform for School Buildings in Scotland," PEB Exchange, Programme on Educational Building 2008/5, OECD Publishing.
- Fabel, Oliver & Pascalau, Razvan, 2007. "Recruitment of Seemingly Overeducated Personnel: Insider-Outsider Effects on Fair Employee Selection Practices," MPRA Paper 7218, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Murakami, Yuki & Blom, Andreas, 2008. "Accessibility and affordability of tertiary education in Brazil, Colombia, Mexico and Peru within a global context," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4517, The World Bank.
- Teresa V. Heitor, 2008. "Modernising Portugal's Secondary Schools," PEB Exchange, Programme on Educational Building 2008/1, OECD Publishing.
- Annamaria Lusardi, 2008. "Household Saving Behavior: The Role of Financial Literacy, Information, and Financial Education Programs," NBER Working Papers 13824, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- F. Blanco, 2007. "Children's work in Angola: an overview," UCW Working Paper 38, Understanding Children's Work (UCW Programme).