Report NEP-EDU-2007-10-13This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Servaas van der Berg & Megan Louw, 2007. "Lessons learnt from SACMEQII: South African student performance in regional context," Working Papers 16/2007, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- John Dolan, 2007. "Using Minimum Energy in Ireland's Schools," PEB Exchange, Programme on Educational Building 2007/10, OECD Publishing.
- Strawinski, Pawel, 2007. "Changes In Return To Higher Education In Poland 1998-2004," MPRA Paper 5185, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Masayuki Mori, 2007. "Japan's Eco-school Programme," PEB Exchange, Programme on Educational Building 2007/8, OECD Publishing.
- Kelchtermans, Stijn & Verboven, Frank, 2007. "Reducing Product Diversity in Higher Education," CEPR Discussion Papers 6508, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Aliprantis, Dionissi, 2007. "A Note on Why Quarter of Birth is Not a Valid Instrument for Educational Attainment," MPRA Paper 5168, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carneiro, Pedro & Meghir, Costas & Parey, Matthias, 2007. "Maternal Education, Home Environments and the Development of Children and Adolescents," CEPR Discussion Papers 6505, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Panagiotis Al. Patargias & Kalianou Angela & George Galanis & Marina Vassilopoulou & Maria Drosou & Christos Protogeropoulos, 2007. "School Buildings in Greece: The Bioclimatic Challenge and a Photovoltaic Pilot Project," PEB Exchange, Programme on Educational Building 2007/9, OECD Publishing.
- Item repec:col:000155:004202 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:5196 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mari Rege & Kjetil Telle & Mark Votruba, 2007. "Parental Job Loss and ChildrenÂ’s School Performance," Discussion Papers 517, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Petri, Böckerman, 2006. "Polytechnic graduate placement in Finnish manufacturing," MPRA Paper 5159, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:fpr:ifprid:00710 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:col:000155:004206 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:col:000155:004203 is not listed on IDEAS anymore