Report NEP-EDU-2007-01-13This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chaudhury, Nazmul & Parajuli, Dilip, 2006. "Conditional cash transfers and female schooling : the impact of the female school stipend program on public school enrollments in Punjab, Pakistan," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4102, The World Bank.
- Item repec:cdl:ciders:1060 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cdl:bphupl:1044 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Uschi Backes-Gellner & Stephan Veen, 2006. "Incentives for Schools, Educational Signals and Labour Market Outcomes," Working Papers 0061, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU), revised Jun 2006.
- Giulio Fella & Giovanni Gallipoli, 2006. "Education and Crime over the Life Cycle," 2006 Meeting Papers 136, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Mohammad Niaz Asadullah (Reading University) and Nazmul Chaudhury (World Bank), . "Religious Schools, Social Values and Economic Attitudes: Evidence from Bangladesh," QEH Working Papers qehwps139, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Item repec:cdl:ciders:1061 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cdl:bphupl:1022 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pierre-Andre Chiappori & Yoram Weiss & Murat Iyigun & Yoram Weiss, 2006. "Investment in Schooling and the Marriage Market," 2006 Meeting Papers 43, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Item repec:cdl:bphupl:1068 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Soohyung Lee, 2006. "The Role of Education in Economic Growth through the Sectoral Reallocation of Labor," 2006 Meeting Papers 814, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jon H. Fiva & Marte Rønning, 2006. "The Incentive Effects of Property Taxation: Evidence from Norwegian School Districts," Discussion Papers 484, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Ajay K. Agrawal & Avi Goldfarb, 2006. "Restructuring Research: Communication Costs and the Democratization of University Innovation," NBER Working Papers 12812, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hector Chade & Greg Lewis & Lones Smith, 2006. "The College Admissions Problem Under Uncertainty," 2006 Meeting Papers 125, Society for Economic Dynamics.