Report NEP-EDU-2006-07-09This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:got:cegedp:57 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David M. Cutler & Adriana Lleras-Muney, 2006. "Education and Health: Evaluating Theories and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 12352, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Justin McCrary & Heather Royer, 2006. "The Effect of Female Education on Fertility and Infant Health: Evidence from School Entry Policies Using Exact Date of Birth," NBER Working Papers 12329, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Katsuya Takii & Ryuichi Tanaka, 2006. "Does the Diversity of Human Capital Increase GDP? A Comparison of Education Systems," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 06-19, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Torberg Falch & Sofia Sandgren, 2006. "The effect of education on cognitive ability," Working Paper Series 7306, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Sari Pekkala & Robert E.B. Lucas, 2005. "On the Importance of Finnishing School: Half a Century of Inter-generational Economic Mobility in Finland," Discussion Papers 359, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- James E. McClure & Lee C. Spector, 2004. "Plus/Minus Grading and Motivation: An Empirical Study of Student Choice and Performance," Working Papers 200401, Ball State University, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2005.
- Item repec:cla:uclaol:386 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:umarow:2006003 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kari Hämäläinen & Virve Ollikainen, 2004. "Differential Effects of Active Labour Market Programmes in the Early Stages of Young People's Unemployment," Research Reports 115, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Paul W. Bauer & Mark E. Schweitzer & Scott Shane, 2006. "State growth empirics: the long-run determinants of state income growth," Working Paper 0606, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Mark Doms & Ethan Lewis, 2006. "Labor supply and personal computer adoption," Working Papers 06-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Maria Filomena Mendes & Conceição Rego & António Caleiro, 2006. "Educação e Fecundidade em Portugal: As diferenças nos níveis de educação influenciam as taxas de fecundidade?," Economics Working Papers 10_2006, University of Évora, Department of Economics (Portugal).