Report NEP-EDU-2006-05-20This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jean-Paul Faguet & Fabio Sanchez, 2006. "Decentralization’S Effects On Educational Outcomes In Bolivia And Colombia," STICERD - Development Economics Papers - From 2008 this series has been superseded by Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers 47, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Philippe Bayart & Rémy Herrera & Eric Mulot, 2006. "L'éducation dans la révolution. Le système éducatif cubain depuis la crise des années 1990," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques r06033, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Holmlund, Helena, 2006. "Intergenerational Mobility and Assortative Mating. Effects of an Educational Reform," Working Paper Series 4/2006, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- Thomas Brodaty & Robert Gary-Bobo & Ana Prieto, 2006. "Risk Aversion and Human Capital Investment: a Structural Econometric Model," THEMA Working Papers 2006-06, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Belzil, Christian & Leonardi, Marco, 2006. "Can Risk Aversion Explain Schooling Attainments? Evidence from Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 2123, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ryo Horii & Masaru Sasaki, 2006. "Dual Poverty Trap," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 06-12, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Ana Teresa Tavares & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2006. "Is Human Capital a Significant Determinant of Portugal’s FDI Attractiveness?," FEP Working Papers 211, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Luis P. Correia, 2006. "Schooling, learning on-the-job, earnings and inequality," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 06/585, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Linda Loury, 2006. "All in the Extended Family: Grandparents, Aunts, and Uncles and Educational Attainment," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0610, Department of Economics, Tufts University.