Report NEP-EDU-2005-08-13This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Axel Dreher & Panu Poutvaara, 2005. "Student Flows and Migration: An Empirical Analysis," CESifo Working Paper Series 1490, CESifo Group Munich.
- Guido Tabellini, 2005. "Culture and Institutions: Economic Development in the Regions of Europe," CESifo Working Paper Series 1492, CESifo Group Munich.
- Booth, Alison L & Coles, Melvyn G, 2005. "Education, Matching and the Allocative Value of Romance," CEPR Discussion Papers 5099, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bandyopadhyay, Subhayu & Roy, Abhra, 2005. "Educational Attainment and Child Labor: Do Subsidies Work?," IZA Discussion Papers 1686, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gersbach, Hans & Siemers, Lars, 2005. "Can Democracy Educate a Society?," IZA Discussion Papers 1693, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Edward L. Glaeser, 2005. "Inequality," NBER Working Papers 11511, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul Makdissi & Quentin Wodon, 2002. "Environmental Regulation and Economic Growth under Education Externalities," Cahiers de recherche 02-12, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke, revised 2004.