Report NEP-EDU-2004-08-23This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bruno S. Frey & Alois Stutzer, "undated". "Happiness Research: State and Prospects," IEW - Working Papers 190, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Björklund, Anders & Ginther, Donna K. & Sundström, Marianne, 2004. "Family Structure and Child Outcomes in the United States and Sweden," IZA Discussion Papers 1259, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20040080 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Verick, Sher, 2004. "Do Financial Incentives Promote the Employment of the Disabled?," IZA Discussion Papers 1256, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bas van der Klaauw & Aico van Vuuren & Peter Berkhout, 2004. "Labor Market Prospects, Search Intensity and the Transition from College to Work," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-064/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20040061 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rafael Lalive & Alois Stutzer, "undated". "Approval of Equal Rights and Gender Differences in Well-Being," IEW - Working Papers 194, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.