Report NEP-EDU-2000-10-05This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bart Cockx & Geert Ridder, 2000. "Social Employment Of Welfare Recipients In Belgium: An Evaluation," Economics Working Paper Archive 425, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Lucifora, Claudio & Comi, Simona & Brunello, Giorgio, 2000. "The Returns to Education in Italy: A New Look at the Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 130, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:ese:iserwp:200013 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20000073 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pereira, Pedro T. & Martins, Pedro S., 2000. "Does Education Reduce Wage Inequality? Quantile Regressions Evidence from Fifteen European Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 120, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lonnie Magee & John Burbidge & Les Robb, 2000. "The Correlation Between Husband's and Wife's Education: Canada, 1971-1996," Quantitative Studies in Economics and Population Research Reports 353, McMaster University.
- Antonio Ciccone & Giovanni Peri, "undated". "Human Capital and Externalities in Cities," Working Papers 172, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Epple, Dennis & Romano, Richard & Sieg, Holger, 2000. "Peer Effects, Financial Aid, and Selection of Students into Colleges and Universities: An Empirical Analysis," Working Papers 00-02, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Lucie Gilbert & Thierry Kamionka & Guy Lacroix, 2000. "The Impact of Government-Sponsored Training Programs on the Labor Market Transitions of Disadvantaged Men," CIRANO Working Papers 2000s-29, CIRANO.
- Bauer, Thomas K. & Gang, Ira N., 2000. "Sibling Rivalry in Educational Attainment: The German Case," IZA Discussion Papers 180, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:imf:imfwpa:00116 is not listed on IDEAS anymore