Report NEP-EDU-2000-10-05This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:fth:jonhop:425 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lucifora, Claudio & Comi, Simona & Brunello, Giorgio, 2000. "The Returns to Education in Italy: A New Look at the Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 130, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Booth, Alison L. & Francesconi, Marco & Frank, Jeff, 2000. "Temporary jobs: who gets them, what are they worth, and do they lead anywhere?," ISER Working Paper Series 2000-13, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Jan M.P. de Kok, 2000. "The Impact of Firm-Provided Training on Production: Testing for Firm-Size Effects," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-073/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Pereira, Pedro T. & Martins, Pedro S., 2000. "Does Education Reduce Wage Inequality? Quantile Regressions Evidence from Fifteen European Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 120, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lonnie Magee & John Burbidge & Les Robb, 2000. "The Correlation Between Husband's and Wife's Education: Canada, 1971-1996," Quantitative Studies in Economics and Population Research Reports 353, McMaster University.
- Antonio Ciccone & Giovanni Peri, "undated". "Human Capital and Externalities in Cities," Working Papers 172, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Epple, Dennis & Romano, Richard & Sieg, Holger, 2000. "Peer Effects, Financial Aid, and Selection of Students into Colleges and Universities: An Empirical Analysis," Working Papers 00-02, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:wop:cirano:2000s29 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bauer, Thomas K. & Gang, Ira N., 2000. "Sibling Rivalry in Educational Attainment: The German Case," IZA Discussion Papers 180, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Erwin H Tiongson & Hamid R Davoodi & Sanjeev Gupta, 2000. "Corruption and the Provision of Health Care and Education Services," IMF Working Papers 00/116, International Monetary Fund.