Report NEP-EDU-2000-07-27This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nesterova Daria & Sabirianova Klara, 1998. "Investment in Human Capital under Economic Transformation in Russia," EERC Working Paper Series 99-04e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Huw Lloyd-Ellis & Joanne Roberts, 2000. "Twin Engines of Growth," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 118, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
- Z. Chen & Edwin G. West, 1998. "Selective Versus Universal Vouchers: Modelling Median Voter Preferences in Education," Carleton Economic Papers 98-02, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2000.
- David M. Blau, 2000. "Child Care Subsidy Programs," NBER Working Papers 7806, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nick Adnett & Gwen Coates, "undated". "Mature Female Entrants to Higher Education: Matching Theory, Empirical Analysis and Policy," Working Papers 993, Staffordshire University, Business School.
- James Ted McDonald & Christopher Worswick, 2000. "Earnings and Employment Probabilities of Men by Education and Birth Cohort, 1982-96: Evidence for the United States, Canada and Australia," Carleton Economic Papers 00-04, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Lisa Barrow & Cecilia Elena Rouse, 2000. "Using market valuation to assess the importance and efficiency of public school spending," Working Paper Series WP-00-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Nick Adnett & Spiros Bougheas & Peter Davies, "undated". "Market-Based Reforms of Public Schooling: Some Unpleasant Dynamics," Working Papers 994, Staffordshire University, Business School.
- Tsung-Ping Chung, 2000. "The Returns to Education and Training: Evidence from the Malaysian Family Life Surveys," Studies in Economics 0007, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- James Heckman & Edward Vytlacil, 2000. "Identifying the Role of Cognitive Ability in Explaining the Level of and Change in the Return to Schooling," NBER Working Papers 7820, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- J. Stephen Ferris & Edwin G. West, 2000. "Education Vouchers, Dropouts, and the Peer Group Problem 1," Carleton Economic Papers 00-05, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2002.
- Ahmad Seyf, 2000. "Stayers and Movers: the determinants of post-16 educational choice^M," Working Papers 00-1, Staffordshire University, Business School.