Report NEP-ECM-2020-06-22This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-ECM
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mohitosh Kejriwal & Xuewen Yu & Pierre Perron, 2020. "Bootstrap Procedures for Detecting Multiple Persistence Shifts in Heteroskedastic Time Series," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2020-009, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Pierre Perron & Mototsugu Shintaniz & Tomoyoshi Yabu, 2020. "Trigonometric Trend Regressions of Unknown Frequencies with Stationary or Integrated Noise," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2020-012, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Ting Ye & Luke Keele & Raiden Hasegawa & Dylan S. Small, 2020. "A Negative Correlation Strategy for Bracketing in Difference-in-Differences," Papers 2006.02423, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2022.
- Rustam Ibragimov & Rasmus Pedersen & Anton Skrobotov, 2020. "New Approaches to Robust Inference on Market (Non-)Efficiency, Volatility Clustering and Nonlinear Dependence," Papers 2006.01212, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2021.
- Alessandro Casini & Pierre Perron, 2020. "Continuous Record Asymptotics for Change-Point Models," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2020-013, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Sander Barendse & Andrew J. Patton, 2020. "Comparing Predictive Accuracy in the Presence of a Loss Function Shape Parameter," Economics Series Working Papers 909, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Mohitosh Kejriwal & Pierre Perron & Xuewen Yu, 2020. "A Two Step Procedure for Testing Partial Parameter Stability in Cointegrated Regression Models," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2020-011, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- S. Broda & Juan Carlos Arismendi-Zambrano, 2020. "On Quadratic Forms in Multivariate Generalized Hyperbolic Random Vectors∗," Economics Department Working Paper Series n302-20.pdf, Department of Economics, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Tenglong Li & Kenneth A. Frank, 2020. "The probability of a robust inference for internal validity and its applications in regression models," Papers 2005.12784, arXiv.org.
- Marianne Bl'ehaut & Xavier D'Haultfoeuille & J'er'emy L'Hour & Alexandre B. Tsybakov, 2020. "An alternative to synthetic control for models with many covariates under sparsity," Papers 2005.12225, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2021.
- Calypso Herrera & Florian Krach & Josef Teichmann, 2020. "Neural Jump Ordinary Differential Equations: Consistent Continuous-Time Prediction and Filtering," Papers 2006.04727, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2021.
- Alessandra Amendola & Vincenzo Candila & Fabrizio Cipollini & Giampiero M. Gallo, 2020. "Doubly Multiplicative Error Models with Long- and Short-run Components," Papers 2006.03458, arXiv.org.
- Jesús Fernández-Villaverde & Samuel Hurtado & Galo Nuño, 2020. "Financial frictions and the wealth distribution," Working Papers 2013, Banco de España.
- Xie, Tian & Yu, Jun & Zeng, Tao, 2020. "Econometric Methods and Data Science Techniques: A Review of Two Strands of Literature and an Introduction to Hybrid Methods," Economics and Statistics Working Papers 16-2020, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.