Report NEP-ECM-2017-06-11This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Takahiro Hoshino & Ryosuke Igari, 2017. "Quasi-Bayesian Inference for Latent Variable Models with External Information: Application to generalized linear mixed models for biased data," Keio-IES Discussion Paper Series 2017-014, Institute for Economics Studies, Keio University.
- Voutilainen, Ville, 2017. "Wavelet decomposition of the financial cycle : An early warning system for financial tsunamis," Research Discussion Papers 11/2017, Bank of Finland.
- Ya Qian & Wolfgang Karl Härdle & Cathy Yi-Hsuan Chen, 2017. "Industry Interdependency Dynamics in a Network Context," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2017-012, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Frank Windmeijer, 2017. "Two-Stage Least Squares as Minimum Distance," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 17/683, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK, revised 13 Jun 2018.
- Hiroyuki Kasahara & Katsumi Shimotsu, 2017. "Asymptotic Properties of the Maximum Likelihood Estimator in Regime Switching Econometric Models," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-1049, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Federico Belotti & Edoardo Di Porto & Gianluca Santoni, 2017. "Spatial Differencing: Estimation and Inference," CSEF Working Papers 474, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Ryosuke Igari & Takahiro Hoshino, 2017. "Bayesian Data Combination Approach for Repeated Durations under Unobserved Missing Indicators: Application to Interpurchase-Timing in Marketing," Keio-IES Discussion Paper Series 2017-015, Institute for Economics Studies, Keio University.
- Alessandro Chiarucci & Rosa Maria Di Biase & Lorenzo Fattorini & Marzia Marcheselli & Caterina Pisani, 2017. "Joining the Incompatible: Exploiting Floristic Lists for the Sample-based Estimation of Species Richness," Department of Economics University of Siena 753, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Atkinson, Anthony C. & Corbellini, Aldo & Riani, Marco, 2017. "Robust Bayesian regression with the forward search: theory and data analysis," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 79995, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Dovonon, Prosper & Goncalves, Silvia & Hounyo, Ulrich & Meddahi, Nour, 2017. "Bootstrapping high-frequency jump tests," TSE Working Papers 17-810, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Christian Pape & Arne Vogler & Oliver Woll & Christoph Weber, 2017. "Forecasting the distributions of hourly electricity spot prices," EWL Working Papers 1705, University of Duisburg-Essen, Chair for Management Science and Energy Economics, revised May 2017.
- Yaxiong Zeng & Diego Klabjan, 2017. "Online Adaptive Machine Learning Based Algorithm for Implied Volatility Surface Modeling," Papers 1706.01833, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2018.
- Anil Alpman & François Gardes & Noël Thiombiano, 2017. "Statistical Matching for Combining Time-Use Surveys with Consumer Expenditure Surveys: An Evaluation on Real Data," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 17024, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Jan F. Kiviet, 2016. "Testing the impossible: identifying exclusion restrictions," UvA-Econometrics Working Papers 16-03, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Dept. of Econometrics.
- Armerin, Fredrik, 2017. "On some properties of elliptical distributions," Working Paper Series 17/1, Royal Institute of Technology, Department of Real Estate and Construction Management & Banking and Finance.
- KOGURE, Katsuo, 2017. "Some Remarks on the Causal Inference for Historical Persistence," Discussion paper series HIAS-E-44, Hitotsubashi Institute for Advanced Study, Hitotsubashi University.
- Denni Tommasi & Arthur Lewbel & Rossella Calvi, 2017. "LATE with Mismeasured or Misspecified Treatment: An application to Women's Empowerment in India," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2017-27, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.