Report NEP-ECM-2015-05-16This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yao Luo & Yuanyuan Wan, 2015. "Integrated-quantile-based estimation for first price auction models," Working Papers tecipa-539, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Francesco, Bartolucci & Silvia, Bacci & Claudia, Pigini, 2015. "A misspecification test for finite-mixture logistic models for clustered binary and ordered responses," MPRA Paper 64220, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ulrich Hounyo & Bezirgen Veliyev, 2015. "Validity of Edgeworth expansions for realized volatility estimators," CREATES Research Papers 2015-21, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Gloria Gonzalez-Rivera & Wei Lin, 2015. "Interval-valued Time Series Models: Estimation based on Order Statistics. Exploring the Agriculture Marketing Service Data," Working Papers 201505, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics.
- Alonso, Pablo J. & Benchimol, Andrés Gustavo & Albarrán Lozano, Irene & Marín Díazaraque, Juan Miguel, 2015. "Hierarchical Lee-Carter model estimation through data cloning applied to demographically linked countries," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws1510, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Veiga, Helena & Ruiz, Esther & Gonçalves Mazzeu, Joao Henrique, 2015. "Model uncertainty and the forecast accuracy of ARMA models: A survey," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws1508, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Knut Are Aastveit & Anne Sofie Jore & Francesco Ravazzolo, 2015. "Identification and real-time forecasting of Norwegian business cycles," Working Paper 2015/09, Norges Bank.
- Ying-Hui Shao & Gao-Feng Gu & Zhi-Qiang Jiang & Wei-Xing Zhou, 2015. "Effects of polynomial trends on detrending moving average analysis," Papers 1505.02750, arXiv.org.