Report NEP-ECM-2014-08-25This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cep:stiecm:/2014/575 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Liangjun Su & Zhentao Shi & Peter C. B. Phillips, 2014. "Identifying Latent Structures in Panel Data," Working Papers 07-2014, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Junhui Qian & Liangjun Su, 2014. "Shrinkage Estimation of Regression Models with Multiple Structural Changes," Working Papers 06-2014, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- W. Robert Reed & Raymond J.G.M. Florax & Jacques Poot, 2014. "A Monte Carlo Analysis of Alternative Meta-Analysis Estimators in the Presence of Publication Bias," Working Papers in Economics 14/22, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Ko, Stanley I. M. & Chong, Terence T. L. & Ghosh, Pulak, 2014. "Dirichlet Process Hidden Markov Multiple Change-point Model," MPRA Paper 57871, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martyna Marczak & Tommaso Proietti, 2014. "Outlier Detection in Structural Time Series Models: the Indicator Saturation Approach," CREATES Research Papers 2014-20, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Trojan, Sebastian, 2014. "Modeling Intraday Stochastic Volatility and Conditional Duration Contemporaneously with Regime Shifts," Economics Working Paper Series 1425, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Sainan Jin & Liangjun Su & Yonghui Zhang, 2014. "Nonparametric Testing for Anomaly Effects in Empirical Asset Pricing Models," Working Papers 09-2014, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Emura, Takeshi & Chen, Yi-Hau, 2014. "Gene selection for survival data under dependent censoring: a copula-based approach," MPRA Paper 58043, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marinho Bertanha & Petra Moser, 2014. "Spatial Errors in Count Data Regressions," NBER Working Papers 20374, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steve Gibbons & Henry G. Overman & Eleonora Patacchini, 2014. "Spatial Methods," SERC Discussion Papers 0162, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- John Morrow, 2014. "Benford's Law, Families of Distributions and a Test Basis," CEP Discussion Papers dp1291, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Angela Gu & Patrick Zeng, 2014. "Sector-Based Factor Models for Asset Returns," Papers 1408.2794, arXiv.org.