Report NEP-ECM-2014-06-07This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tingting Cheng & Jiti Gao & Xibin Zhang, 2014. "Semiparametric Localized Bandwidth Selection in Kernel Density Estimation," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 14/14, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Item repec:rri:wpaper:201307 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kevin Sheppard, 2014. "Factor High-Frequency Based Volatility (HEAVY) Models," Economics Series Working Papers 710, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Ying-Ying Lee, 2014. "Partial Mean Processes with Generated Regressors: Continuous Treatment Effects and Nonseparable Models," Economics Series Working Papers 706, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Jia Chen & Jiti Gao, 2014. "Semiparametric Model Selection in Panel Data Models with Deterministic Trends and Cross-Sectional Dependence," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 15/14, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Claudio Morana, 2014. "Factor Vector Autoregressive Estimation of Heteroskedastic Persistent and Non Persistent Processes Subject to Structural Breaks," Working Papers 273, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised May 2014.
- Taras Bodnar & Nestor Parolya & Wolfgang Schmid, 2014. "Estimation of the Global Minimum Variance Portfolio in High Dimensions," Papers 1406.0437, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2015.
- Stephen Cole & Fabio Milani, 2014. "The Misspecification of Expectations in New Keynesian Models: A DSGE-VAR Approach," Working Papers 131407, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Sinha, Pankaj & Agnihotri, Shalini, 2014. "Sensitivity of Value at Risk estimation to NonNormality of returns and Market capitalization," MPRA Paper 56307, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 26 May 2014.