Report NEP-ECM-2013-12-20This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Osman Dogan & Suleyman Taspinar, 2013. "GMM Estimation of Spatial Autoregressive Models with Autoregressive and Heteroskedastic Disturbances," Working Papers 1, City University of New York Graduate Center, Ph.D. Program in Economics.
- Arturas Juodis, 2013. "Cointegration Testing in Panel VAR Models Under Partial Identification and Spatial Dependence," UvA-Econometrics Working Papers 13-08, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Dept. of Econometrics.
- Romo Urroz, Juan & Lillo Rodríguez, Rosa Elvira & Valencia García, Dalia Jazmin, 2013. "A Kendall correlation coefficient for functional dependence," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws133228, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Osman Dogan, 2013. "Heteroskedasticity of Unknown Form in Spatial Autoregressive Models with Moving Average Disturbance Term," Working Papers 2, City University of New York Graduate Center, Ph.D. Program in Economics.
- Romo Urroz, Juan & Lillo Rodríguez, Rosa Elvira & Valencia García, Dalia Jazmin, 2013. "Spearman coefficient for functions," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws133329, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Masayoshi Hayashi, 2013. "On the Decomposition of Regional Stabilization and Redistribution," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-910, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Shutes, Karl & Adcock, Chris, 2013. "Regularized Skew-Normal Regression," MPRA Paper 52217, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 11 Dec 2013.
- Martin Paldam, 2013. "Simulating publication bias," Economics Working Papers 2013-27, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Ramos, Arturo & Sanz-Gracia, Fernando & González-Val, Rafael, 2013. "A new framework for the US city size distribution: Empirical evidence and theory," MPRA Paper 52190, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/428972 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/428973 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Juan F. Rubio-RamÃrez & Jonas E. Arias & Daniel F. Waggoner, 2013. "Inference Based on SVARs Identied with Sign and Zero Restrictions: Theory and Applications," Working Papers 1338, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.