Report NEP-ECM-2013-10-02This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Shakeeb Khan & Denis Nekipelov, 2013. "On Uniform Inference in Nonlinear Models with Endogeneity," Working Papers 13-16, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Bai, Jushan, 2013. "Likelihood approach to dynamic panel models with interactive effects," MPRA Paper 50267, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lux, Thomas, 2013. "Exact solutions for the transient densities of continuous-time Markov switching models: With an application to the poisson multifractal model," Kiel Working Papers 1871, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Maria Kazakova, 2013. "Methodological Problems in The Econometric Estimation of Production Functions," Working Papers 32, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Sessi Tokpavi, 2013. "Testing for the Systemically Important Financial Institutions: a Conditional Approach," EconomiX Working Papers 2013-27, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Michael J. Dickstein & Eduardo Morales, 2013. "Accounting for Expectational and Structural Error in Binary Choice Problems: A Moment Inequality Approach," NBER Working Papers 19486, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Keith Head & Thierry Mayer, 2013. "Gravity Equations: Workhorse,Toolkit, and Cookbook," Working Papers 2013-27, CEPII research center.