Report NEP-ECM-2013-09-13This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Shulin Zhang, & Ostap Okhrin, & Qian M. Zhou & Peter X.-K. Song, 2013. "Goodness-of-fit Test for Specification of Semiparametric Copula Dependence Models," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2013-041, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00858174 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andrew Chesher & Adam Rosen, 2013. "Generalized instrumental variable models," CeMMAP working papers CWP43/13, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Chudik, Alexander & Pesaran, M. Hashem, 2013. "Large panel data models with cross-sectional dependence: a survey," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 153, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Dionissi Aliprantis, 2013. "Covariates and causal effects: the problem of context," Working Paper 1310, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Aki-Hiro Sato & Hideki Takayasu, 2013. "Segmentation procedure based on Fisher's exact test and its application to foreign exchange rates," Papers 1309.0602, arXiv.org.
- Tomás del Barrio Casto & William Nilsson & Andrés J. Picazo-Tadeo, 2013. "How wrong can you be, without noticing? Further evidence on speci cation errors in the Conditional Logit," Working Papers 1318, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Nicky Grant, 2013. "Identification Robust Inference with Singular Variance," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1315, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Daziano, Ricardo A. & Achtnicht, Martin, 2013. "Accounting for uncertainty in willingness to pay for environmental benefits," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-059, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Emilia Tomczyk, 2013. "End of sample vs. real time data: perspectives for analysis of expectations," Working Papers 68, Department of Applied Econometrics, Warsaw School of Economics.
- Halina Kowalczyk, 2013. "Inflation fan charts and different dimensions of uncertainty. What if macroeconomic uncertainty is high?," NBP Working Papers 157, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Item repec:dgr:eureir:1765040884 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Elbers, Chris & Gunning, Jan Willem, 2013. "Evaluation of development programs : randomized controlled trials or regressions ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6587, The World Bank.
- Radovan Parrák, 2013. "The Economic Valuation of Variance Forecasts: An Artificial Option Market Approach," Working Papers IES 2013/09, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Aug 2013.