Report NEP-ECM-2012-04-10This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bertille Antoine & Eric Renault, 2012. "Efficient Minimum Distance Estimation with Multiple Rates of Convergence," Discussion Papers dp12-03, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Bertille Antoine & Eric Renault, 2012. "Efficient Inference with Poor Instruments: a General Framework," Discussion Papers dp12-04, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Eo, Yunjong, 2012. "Bayesian Inference about the Types of Structural Breaks When There are Many Breaks," Working Papers 2012-05, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2012028 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Chalabi, Yohan / Y. & Scott, David J & Wuertz, Diethelm, 2012. "An asymmetry-steepness parameterization of the generalized lambda distribution," MPRA Paper 37814, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Georgiadis, Georgios, 2012. "The panel conditionally homogenous vectorautoregressive model," MPRA Paper 37755, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yuta Kurose & Yasuhiro Omori, 2012. "Bayesian Analysis of Time-Varying Quantiles Using a Smoothing Spline," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-845, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Gerd Ronning, 2011. "Disclosure Risk from Interactions and Saturated Models in Remote Access," IAW Discussion Papers 72, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
- Peter Reinhard HANSEN & Allan TIMMERMANN, 2012. "Choice of Sample Split in Out-of-Sample Forecast Evaluation," Economics Working Papers ECO2012/10, European University Institute.
- Mardi Dungey & Jan PAM Jacobs & Jing Tian & Simon van Norden, 2012. "On the correspondence between data revision and trend-cycle decomposition," CAMA Working Papers 2012-16, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Coroneo, Laura & Corradi, Valentina & Santos Monteiro, Paulo, 2012. "Testing for optimal monetary policy via moment inequalities," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 985, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Klein, Ingo & Ardelean, Vlad, 2012. "Robustness properties of quasi-linear means with application to the Laspeyres and Paasche indices," Discussion Papers 88/2010, Friedrich-Alexander-University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Chair of Statistics and Econometrics.
- E. Otranto, 2012. "The Markov Switching Asymmetric Multiplicative Error Model," Working Paper CRENoS 201205, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Li Su & Sarah Brown & Pulak Ghosh & Karl Taylor, 2012. "Modelling Household Debt and Financial Assets: A Bayesian Approach to a Bivariate Two-Part Model," Working Papers 2012009, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Eo, Yunjong & Kim, Chang-Jin, 2012. "Markov-Switching Models with Evolving Regime-Specific Parameters: Are Post-War Booms or Recessions All Alike?," Working Papers 2012-04, University of Sydney, School of Economics.