Report NEP-ECM-2011-11-28This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wolfgang Polasek, 2011. "The Hodrick-Prescott (HP) Filter as a Bayesian Regression Model," Working Paper Series 46_11, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jan 2012.
- Wolfgang Polasek, 2011. "The Extended Hodrick-Prescott (HP) Filter for Spatial Regression Smoothing," Working Paper Series 45_11, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Van Keilegom, Ingrid & Vanhems, Anne, 2011. "Semiparametric transformation model with endogeneity: a control function approach," TSE Working Papers 11-243, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Seongman Moon & Carlos Velasco, 2011. "Tests for m-dependence Based on Sample Splitting Methods," Working Papers 1108, Research Institute for Market Economy, Sogang University.
- Seongman Moon & Carlos Velasco, 2011. "On the Properties of Regression Tests of Asset Return Predictability," Working Papers 1111, Research Institute for Market Economy, Sogang University.
- Søren Johansen & Bent Nielsen, 2011. "Asymptotic theory for iterated one-step Huber-skip estimators," CREATES Research Papers 2011-40, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Efang Kong & Oliver Linton & Yingcun Xia, 2011. "Global Bahadur representation for nonparametric censored regression quantiles and its applications," CeMMAP working papers CWP33/11, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- David E. Giles & Xiao Ling, 2011. "Bias Reduction for the Maximum Likelihood Estimator of the Parameters of the Generalized Rayleigh Family of Distributions," Econometrics Working Papers 1111, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Jiří Witzany, 2011. "Estimating Correlated Jumps and Stochastic Volatilities," Working Papers IES 2011/35, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Nov 2011.
- Turgut Kisinbay & Chikako Baba, 2011. "Predicting Recessions; A New Approach for Identifying Leading Indicators and Forecast Combinations," IMF Working Papers 11/235, .
- Gaurab Aryal & Maria F. Gabrielli, 2011. "Testing for Collusion in Asymmetric First-Price Auctions," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2011-564, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Dominique, C-René & Rivera-Solis, Luis Eduardo, 2011. "Mixed fractional Brownian motion, short and long-term Dependence and economic conditions: the case of the S&P-500 Index," MPRA Paper 34860, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andor, Mark & Hesse, Frederik, 2011. "A Monte Carlo simulation comparing DEA, SFA and two simple approaches to combine efficiency estimates," CAWM Discussion Papers 51, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM), University of Münster.
- Kelly C. Bishop & Christopher Timmins, 2011. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Estimating Marginal Willingness to Pay for Differentiated Products Without Instrumental Variables," NBER Working Papers 17611, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jan Babecký & Tomáš Havránek & Jakub Matìjù & Marek Rusnák & Kateøina Šmídková & Boøek Vašíèek, 2011. "Early Warning Indicators of Crisis Incidence: Evidence from a Panel of 40 Developed Countries," Working Papers IES 2011/36, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Nov 2011.