Report NEP-ECM-2008-12-21This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hiroyuki Kasahara & Katsumi Shimotsu, 2008. "Sequential Estimation of Structural Models with a Fixed Point Constraint," Working Papers 1192, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Jan Beran & Yuanhua Feng, 2008. "Filtered Log-periodogram Regression of long memory processes," CoFE Discussion Paper 08-10, Center of Finance and Econometrics, University of Konstanz.
- Marc Hallin & Davy Paindaveine & Miroslav Siman, 2008. "Multivariate quantiles and multiple-output regression quantiles: from L1 optimization to halfspace depth," Working Papers ECARES 2008_042, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Christian Müller & Eva Köberl, 2008. "Business Cycle Measurement with Semantic Filtering: A Micro Data Approach," KOF Working papers 08-212, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Ciuiu, Daniel, 2008. "On Jarque-Bera normality test," Working Papers of Macroeconomic Modelling Seminar 081802, Institute for Economic Forecasting.
- Colombo, Sergio & Hanley, Nicholas & Louviere, Jordan, 2008. "Modelling preference heterogeneity in stated choice data: an analysis for public goods generated by agriculture," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2008-28, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Francesca Monti, 2008. "Forecast with judgment and models," Working Paper Research 153, National Bank of Belgium.