Report NEP-ECM-2008-04-15This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Laurent Ferrara & Dominique Guegan & Zhiping Lu, 2008. "Testing fractional order of long memory processes : a Monte Carlo study," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne b08012, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Long Liu, 2008. "Testing for Random Effects and Spatial Lag Dependence in Panel Data Models," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 102, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Cerqueti, Roy & Costantini, Mauro & Gutierrez, Luciano, 2008. "Change in persistence tests for panels: An update and some new results," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp08043, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- Dimitrios Thomakos, 2008. "Optimal Linear Filtering, Smoothing and Trend Extraction for Processes with Unit Roots and Cointegration," Working Papers 0024, University of Peloponnese, Department of Economics.
- Chun Liu & John M Maheu, 2008. "Forecasting Realized Volatility: A Bayesian Model Averaging Approach," Working Papers tecipa-313, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Dimitrios Thomakos, 2008. "A Note on Optimal Linear Filtering, Smoothing and Trend Extraction for Processes with Unit Roots with Drift," Working Papers 0025, University of Peloponnese, Department of Economics.
- Wolfgang Härdle & Song Song, 2008. "The Stochastic Fluctuation of the Quantile Regression Curve," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-027, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Lönnbark, Carl, 2008. "A Corrected Value-at-Risk Predictor," Umeå Economic Studies 734, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Abdou Kâ Diongue & Dominique Guegan, 2008. "The k-factor Gegenbauer asymmetric Power GARCH approach for modelling electricity spot price dynamics," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne b08013, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Qian Chen & David E. Giles, 2008. "Finite-Sample Moments of the MLE for the Binary Logit Model," Econometrics Working Papers 0801, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Sarantis Tsiaplias & Chew Lian Chua, 2008. "Forecasting Australian Macroeconomic Variables Using a Large Dataset," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2008n04, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Elmar Mertens, 2008. "Are Spectral Estimators Useful for Implementing Long-Run Restrictions in SVARs?," Working Papers 08.01, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- Michael Greenacre, 2008. "Dynamic graphics of parametrically linked multivariate methods used in compositional data analysis," Economics Working Papers 1082, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Chollete, Loran & Heinen, Andreas & Valdesogo, Alfonso, 2008. "Modeling International Financial Returns with a Multivariate Regime Switching Copula," MPRA Paper 8114, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Heckman, James J., 2008. "Econometric Causality," IZA Discussion Papers 3425, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jing Zhang & Dominique Guegan, 2008. "Pricing bivariate option under GARCH processes with time-varying copula," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne b08015, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Bente Halvorsen & Bodil M. Larsen, 2008. "The Role of Heterogeneous Demand for Temporal and Structural Aggregation Bias," Discussion Papers 537, Research Department of Statistics Norway.