Report NEP-ECM-2006-11-04This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Xiaohong Chen & Yingyao Hu, 2006. "Identification and Inference of Nonlinear Models Using Two Samples with Arbitrary Measurement Errors," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1590, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- George Kapetanios & Massimiliano Marcellino, 2006. "Factor-GMM Estimation with Large Sets of Possibly Weak Instruments," Working Papers 577, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Luc, BAUWENS & Michel, LUBRANO, 2006. "Bayesian Inference in Dynamic Disequilibrium Models : an Application to the Polish Credit Market," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2006027, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- D’Agostino, Antonello & Giannone, Domenico, 2006. "Comparing alternative predictors based on large-panel factor models," Working Paper Series 0680, European Central Bank.
- Agostino Consolo, 2006. "Forecasting measures of inflation for the Estonian economy," Bank of Estonia Working Papers 2006-03, Bank of Estonia, revised 12 Nov 2006.
- Davis, Peter, 2006. "The Discrete Choice Analytically Flexible (DCAF) Model of Demand for Differentiated Products," CEPR Discussion Papers 5880, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Otter, Pieter W. & Jacobs, Jan P.A.M., 2006. "On information in static and dynamic factor models," CCSO Working Papers 200605, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- Item repec:col:001043:002681 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jeremy Clark & Lana Friesen, 2006. "The Causes of Order Effects in Contingent Valuation Surveys: An Experimental Investigation," Working Papers in Economics 06/06, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.