Report NEP-ECM-2003-01-19This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fredriksson, Peter & Johansson, Per, 2002. "Program Evaluation and Random Program Starts," Working Paper Series 2003:1, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- George Kapetanios, 2003. "A Note on Joint Estimation of Common Cycles and Common Trends in Nonstationary Multivariate Systems," Working Papers 483, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Hannes Leeb & Benedikt M. Pötscher, 2003. "Performance Limits for Estimators of the Risk or Distribution of Shrinkage-Type Estimators, and Some General Lower Risk-Bound Results," Vienna Economics Papers 0301, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- George Kapetanios, 2003. "A New Nonparametric Test of Cointegration Rank," Working Papers 482, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Frank Kleibergen & Richard Paap, 2003. "Generalized Reduced Rank Tests using the Singular Value Decomposition," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 03-003/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Joel Corrêa da Rosa & Álvaro Veiga & Marcelo C. Medeiros, 2003. "Three-structured smooth transition regression models based on CART algorithm," Textos para discussão 469, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).