Report NEP-ECM-2002-10-18This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joel Horowitz & Enno Mammen, 2002. "Nonparametric estimation of an additive model with a link function," CeMMAP working papers CWP19/02, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- George Hall & John Rust, 2002. "Econometric Methods for Endogenously Sampled Time Series: The Case of Commodity Price Speculation in the Steel Market," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1376, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Todd E. Clark & Michael W. McCracken, 2002. "Forecast-based model selection in the presence of structural breaks," Research Working Paper RWP 02-05, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Item repec:dgr:eureir:2002289 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:eureir:2002288 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Simon van Norden, 2002. "Filtering for Current Analysis," Working Papers 02-28, Bank of Canada.
- Zhijie Xiao & Oliver Linton & Raymond J. Carroll & E. Mammen, 2002. "More Efficient Kernel Estimation in Nonparametric Regression with Autocorrelated Errors," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1375, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Shakeeb Khan & Elie Tamer, 2002. "Pairwise Comparison Estimation of Censored Transformation Models," RCER Working Papers 495, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Timo Kuosmanen, 2002. "Modeling Blank Data Entries in Data Envelopment Analysis," Econometrics 0210001, EconWPA.
- Donald W.K. Andrews & Offer Lieberman, 2002. "Higher-order Improvements of the Parametric Bootstrap for Long-memory Gaussian Processes," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1378, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Jeffrey M Wooldridge, 2002. "Simple solutions to the initial conditions problem in dynamic, nonlinear panel data models with unobserved heterogeneity," CeMMAP working papers CWP18/02, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.