Report NEP-ECM-2002-09-28This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:eureir:2002278 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tommaso Proietti, 2002. "Some Reflections on Trend-Cycle Decompositions with Correlated Components," Econometrics 0209002, EconWPA.
- Jim E. Griffin & Mark F.J. Steel, 2002. "Semiparametric Bayesian Inference for Stochastic Frontier Models," Econometrics 0209001, EconWPA, revised 18 Sep 2002.
- Andrew Chesher, 2002. "Instrumental Values," CeMMAP working papers CWP17/02, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Tatsuya Kubokawa & M. S. Srivastava, 2002. "Minimax Empirical Bayes Ridge-Principal Component Regression Estimators," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-170, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Raffaella Giacomini & Andreas Gottschling & Christian Haefke & Halbert White, 2002. "Hypernormal densities," Economics Working Papers 638, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Markus Froelich, 2002. "Nonparametric IV estimation of local average treatment effects with covariates," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2002 2002-19, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.