Report NEP-ECM-2002-03-27This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hellström, Jörgen, 2002. "A Bivariate Count Data Model for Household Tourism Demand," Umeå Economic Studies 583, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Serena Ng & Pierre Perron, 2001. "PPP May not Hold After all: A Further Investigation," Economics Working Paper Archive 466, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Boswijk, H. Peter & Lucas, André & Taylor, Nick, 1998. "A comparison of parametric, semi-nonparametric, adaptive and nonparametric tests," Serie Research Memoranda 0062, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Item repec:fip:fedfpb:01-08 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:fth:jonhop:470 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:wop:calsdi:2001-19 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Spyros Skouras, 2001. "Decisionmetrics: A Decision-Based Approach to Econometric Modeling," Working Papers 01-11-064, Santa Fe Institute.
- Item repec:wop:calsdi:2002-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nour Meddahi, 2001. "An Eigenfunction Approach for Volatility Modeling," CIRANO Working Papers 2001s-70, CIRANO.
- Item repec:wop:calsdi:2001-17 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Shakeeb Khan & Arthur Lewbel, 2002. "Weighted and Two Stage Least Squares Estimation of Semiparametric Truncated Regression Models," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 525, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 04 Sep 2006.
- Hans Christian Kongsted, 1998. "An I(2) Cointegration Analysis of Small-Country Import Price Determination," Discussion Papers 98-22, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Item repec:fip:fedfpb:01-09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Oscar Bajo-Rubio & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero & Fernando Fernández-Rodríguez, "undated". "Non-Linear Forecasting Methods: Some Applications to the Analysis of Financial Series," Working Papers 2002-01, FEDEA.