Report NEP-ECM-2001-07-30This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas Mayer, "undated". "A Frequent Misuse of Significance Tests," Department of Economics 01-05, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- Yuichi Kitamura & Gautam Tripathi & Hyungtaik Ahn, 2001. "Empirical Likelihood-Based Inference in Conditional Moment Restriction Models," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-124, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Harvey, A.C. & Trimbur, T.M., 2001. "General Model-based Filters for Extracting Cycles and Trends in Economic Time Series," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0113, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Théophile AZOMAHOU, 2001. "Efficient Estimation of Spatial Autoregressive Models," Working Papers of BETA 2001-05, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Item repec:ulp:sbbeta:2012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Théophile Azomahou, 2001. "GMM Estimation of Lattice Models Using Panel Data: Application," Working Papers of BETA 2001-09, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.