Report NEP-ECM-2001-07-17This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200143 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:wop:cirano:2001s42 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Paul A. Bekker & Frank Kleibergen, 2001. "Finite-Sample Instrumental Variables Inference using an Asymptotically Pivotal Statistic," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 01-055/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Item repec:wop:calsdi:2001-08 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Daniel A. Ackerberg, 2001. "A New Use of Importance Sampling to Reduce Computational Burden in Simulation Estimation," NBER Technical Working Papers 0273, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dgr:eureir:2001224 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Luger, Richard, 2001. "Exact Non-Parametric Tests for a Random Walk with Unknown Drift under Conditional Heteroscedasticity," Staff Working Papers 01-2, Bank of Canada.
- Item repec:dgr:rugsom:01c05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore