Report NEP-ECM-2001-07-17This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200143 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:wop:cirano:2001s42 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20010055 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:wop:calsdi:2001-08 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Daniel A. Ackerberg, 2001. "A New Use of Importance Sampling to Reduce Computational Burden in Simulation Estimation," NBER Technical Working Papers 0273, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dgr:eureir:2001224 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Luger, Richard, 2001. "Exact Non-Parametric Tests for a Random Walk with Unknown Drift under Conditional Heteroscedasticity," Working Papers 01-2, Bank of Canada.
- Elhorst, J. Paul, 2001. "Panel data models extended to spatial error autocorrelation or a spatially lagged dependent variable," Research Report 01C05, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).