Report NEP-ECM-2000-08-02This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jan Beran & Yuanhua Feng & Sucharita Gosh & Philipp Sibbertsen, 2000. "On robust local polynomial estimation with long-memory errors," CoFE Discussion Paper 00-18, Center of Finance and Econometrics, University of Konstanz.
- Francesco Bravo, "undated". "Higher order asymptotics and the bootstrap for empirical likelihood J tests," Discussion Papers 00/30, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Frank Gerhard & Nikolaus Hautsch, 2000. "Determinants of Inter-Trade Durations and Hazard Rates Using Proportional Hazard ARMA Model," CoFE Discussion Paper 00-20, Center of Finance and Econometrics, University of Konstanz.
- Jan Beran & Sucharita Gosh & Philipp Sibbertsen, 2000. "Nonparametric M-Estimation with Long-Memory Errors," CoFE Discussion Paper 00-19, Center of Finance and Econometrics, University of Konstanz.
- Esther Vayá Valcarce & Rosina Moreno Serrano, "undated". "Usefulness of spatial econometrics in the regional science framework," Working Papers 2000-13, FEDEA.
- Lundbergh, Stefan & Teräsvirta, Timo, 2000. "Forecasting with smooth transition autoregressive models," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 390, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Andrew Lo & Harry Mamaysky & Jiang Wang, 1999. "Foundations of Technical Analysis: Computational Algorithms, Statistical Inference, and Empirical Implementation," Computing in Economics and Finance 1999 402, Society for Computational Economics.