Report NEP-ECM-2000-04-17This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Neil R. Ericsson & James G. MacKinnon, 1999. "Distributions of error correction tests for cointegration," International Finance Discussion Papers 655, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 1999.
- Jushan Bai & Serena Ng, 2000. "Determining the Number of Factors in Approximate Factor Models," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 440, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Lundbergh, Stefan & Teräsvirta, Timo & van Dijk, Dick, 2000. "Time-Varying Smooth Transition Autoregressive Models," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 376, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Jonathan H. Wright, 1999. "A simple approach to robust inference in a cointegrating system," International Finance Discussion Papers 654, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 1999.
- Menelaos Karanasos, "undated". "Some Exact Formulae for the Constant Correlation and Diagonal M - Garch Models," Discussion Papers 00/14, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Fève, Patrick & Hénin, Pierre-Yves & Jolivaldt, Philippe, 1999. "Testing for hysteresis : unemployment persistence and wage adjustment," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9911, CEPREMAP.
- Jeremy Berkowitz, 2000. "On identification of continuous time stochastic processes," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2000-07, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 2000.
- Fabio Canova & Matteo Ciccarelli, 1999. "Forecasting and turning point predictions in a Bayesian panel VAR model," Economics Working Papers 443, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.