Report NEP-ECM-1999-02-08This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rech, Gianluigi & Teräsvirta, Timo & Tschernig, Rolf, 1999. "A simple variable selection technique for nonlinear models," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 296, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 06 Apr 2000.
- Jonathan Manton & Anton Muscatelli & Vikram Krishnamurthy & Stan Hurn, "undated". "Modelling Stock Market Excess Returns by Markov Modulated Gaussian Noise," Working Papers 9806, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Lyhagen, Johan & Forsberg, Lars, 1999. "Starting values in estimation of cointegrating vectors with restrictions," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 297, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Geert Bekaert & Jun Liu, 1999. "Conditioning Information and Variance Bounds on Pricing Kernels," NBER Working Papers 6880, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Karlsson, Sune & Löthgren, Mickael, 1999. "On the power and interpretation of panel unit root tests," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 299, Stockholm School of Economics.