Report NEP-DGE-2022-09-19This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Davide Debortoli & Jordi Galí, 2021. "Idiosyncratic Income Risk and Aggregate Fluctuations," Working Papers 1281, Barcelona School of Economics.
- Domenico Ferraro & Giuseppe Fiori, 2022. "Search Frictions, Labor Supply, and the Asymmetric Business Cycle," International Finance Discussion Papers 1355, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Hauptmeier, Sebastian & Kamps, Christophe & Radke, Lucas, 2022. "Counter-cyclical fiscal rules and the zero lower bound," Working Paper Series 2715, European Central Bank.
- Daniel Stempel & Johannes Zahner, 2022. "DSGE Models and Machine Learning: An Application to Monetary Policy in the Euro Area," MAGKS Papers on Economics 202232, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Emilio Espino & Julian Kozlowski & Fernando M. Martin & Juan M. Sanchez, 2022. "Policy Rules and Large Crises in Emerging Markets," Working Papers 2022-018, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 14 Oct 2023.
- Daniel Barth & Nicholas W. Papageorge & Kevin Thom & Mateo Velásquez-Giraldo, 2022. "Genetic Endowments, Income Dynamics, and Wealth Accumulation Over the Lifecycle," NBER Working Papers 30350, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arnaud GoussebaÃ¯le, 2022. "Democratic Climate Policies with Overlapping Generations," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 22/374, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Elfsbacka Schmöller, Michaela & Spitzer, Martin, 2022. "Lower for longer under endogenous technology growth," Working Paper Series 2714, European Central Bank.
- Jose Vicente Romero & Sara Naranjo Saldarriaga, 2022. "Weather Shocks and Inflation Expectations in Semi-Structural Models," IHEID Working Papers 20-2022, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- James Lennox, 2022. "Spatial economic dynamics and transport project appraisal," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-335, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.