Report NEP-DGE-2019-05-13This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-DGE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kristina Bluwstein & Michal Brzoza-Brzezina & Paolo Gelain & Marcin Kolasa, 2019. "Multiperiod Loans, Occasionally Binding Constraints, and Monetary Policy: A Quantitative Evaluation," Working Papers 19-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Jean-Olivier Hairault & François Langot & Thepthida Sopraseuth, 2019. "Unemployment Fluctuations Over the Life Cycle," PSE Working Papers hal-01984987, HAL.
- Sara Eugeni, 2019. "Exchange rate volatility and cooperation in an incomplete markets' economy," Working Papers 2019_02, Department of Economics, University of Durham.
- Stefania Garetto & Lindsay Oldenski & Natalia Ramondo, 2019. "Multinational Expansion in Time and Space," NBER Working Papers 25804, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jensen, Henrik & Petrella, Ivan & Ravn, Soren & Santoro, Emiliano, 2019. "Leverage and Deepening Business Cycle Skewness," EMF Research Papers 21, Economic Modelling and Forecasting Group.
- Ricardo Lagos & Shengxing Zhang, 2019. "On Money as a Medium of Exchange in Near-Cashless Credit Economies," NBER Working Papers 25803, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ally Zhang, 2017. "Arbitrage Crashes, Financial Accelerator, and Sudden Market Freezes," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 17-62, Swiss Finance Institute, revised Jan 2018.
- Jesús Fernández-Villaverde & Federico S. Mandelman & Yang Yu & Francesco Zanetti, 2019. "Search Complementarities, Aggregate Fluctuations, and Fiscal Policy," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2019-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Murota, Ryu-ichiro, 2019. "Negative interest rate policy in a permanent liquidity trap," MPRA Paper 93498, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Saki Bigio & Galo Nuño & Juan Passadore, 2019. "Debt-Maturity Management with Liquidity Costs," NBER Working Papers 25808, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pedro S. Amaral & Dean Corbae & Erwan Quintin, 2017. "Financial Engineering and Economic Development," Working Papers 16-29R, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Aikman, David & Giese, Julia & Kapadia, Sujit & McLeay, Michael, 2019. "Targeting financial stability: macroprudential or monetary policy?," Working Paper Series 2278, European Central Bank.
- Konstantinos Angelopoulos & Spyridon Lazarakis & Jim Malley, 2019. "Savings externalities and wealth inequality," CESifo Working Paper Series 7619, CESifo.
- Landais, Camille & Michaillat, Pascal & Saez, Emmanuel, 2018. "A macroeconomic approach to optimal unemployment insurance: theory," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 88304, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Kaz Miyagiwa & Yoshiyasu Ono, 2019. "Immigration and Secular Stagnation," ISER Discussion Paper 1054, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.