Report NEP-DGE-2018-07-09This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Efrem Castelnuovo & Giovanni Pellegrino, 2018. "Uncertainty-dependent Effects of Monetary Policy Shocks: A New Keynesian Interpretation," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0219, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Agénor, Pierre-Richard & Pereira da Silva, Luiz A., 2017. "Capital Requirements, Risk-Taking and Welfare in a Growing Economy," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 8206, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Hamed Ghiaie & Jean-François Rouillard, 2018. "Housing Taxation and Financial Intermediation," Cahiers de recherche 18-01, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke, revised Nov 2018.
- Mariacristina De Nardi & Giulio Fella & Gonzalo Paz Pardo, 2018. "Nonlinear household earnings dynamics, self-insurance, and welfare," Working Papers 860, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Aminu, Nasir & Meenagh, David & Minford, Patrick, 2018. "The Role of Energy Prices in the Great Recession - A Two-Sector Model with Unfiltered Data," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2018/13, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Aguiar, Mark & Amador, Manuel, 2018. "Self-Fulfilling Debt Dilution: Maturity and Multiplicity in Debt Models," Staff Report 565, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- de Ferra, Sergio & Romei, Federica, 2018. "Sovereign Default in a Monetary Union," CEPR Discussion Papers 12976, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Benjamín García, 2018. "Asymmetric monetary policy responses and the effects of a rise in the inflation target," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 819, Central Bank of Chile.
- Kehoe, Patrick J. & Midrigan, Virgiliu & Pastorino, Elena, 2018. "Evolution of Modern Business Cycle Models: Accounting for the Great Recession," Staff Report 566, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Ralph Luetticke, 2018. "Transmission of Monetary Policy with Heterogeneity in Household Portfolios," Discussion Papers 1819, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Akinci, Ozge & Queralto, Albert, 2018. "Exchange rate dynamics and monetary spillovers with imperfect financial markets," Staff Reports 849, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, revised 01 May 2019.
- Meenagh, David & Minford, Patrick & Wickens, Michael & Xu, Yongdeng, 2018. "Testing DSGE Models by indirect inference: a survey of recent findings," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2018/14, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Michał Brzoza-Brzezina & Jacek Kotłowski, 2018. "International confidence spillovers and business cycles in small open economies," NBP Working Papers 287, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Aikman, David & Giese, Julia & Kapadia, Sujit & McLeay, Michael, 2018. "Targeting financial stability: macroprudential or monetary policy?," Bank of England working papers 734, Bank of England.
- Jean-Baptiste Michau & Yoshiyasu Ono & Matthias Schlegl, 2018. "Wealth Preference and Rational Bubbles," ISER Discussion Paper 1035, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Hollmayr, Josef, 2018. "Fiscal regimes and the (non)stationarity of debt," Discussion Papers 11/2018, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Monras, Joan, 2018. "Economic Shocks and Internal Migration," CEPR Discussion Papers 12977, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Amador, Manuel & Phelan, Christopher, 2018. "Reputation and Sovereign Default," Staff Report 564, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Hernández-Ramos, Lesdy Natalie & Venegas-Martínez, Francisco, 2018.
"Un modelo estocástico de equilibrio general de una economía pequeña y abierta para evaluar el desempeño de la política fiscal y monetaria: el caso mexicano 1990-2015
[A Stochastic General Equilibri," MPRA Paper 87666, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daisuke, Ikeda, 2018. "Bank runs, prudential tools and social welfare in a global game general equilibrium model," Bank of England working papers 732, Bank of England.
- Gabriele Camera & Jaehong Kim, 2018. "Equilibrium wage rigidity in directed search," Working Papers 18-04, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Cesa-Bianchi, Ambrogio & Pesaran, M Hashem & Rebucci, Alessandro, 2018. "Uncertainty and economic activity: a multi-country perspective," Bank of England working papers 730, Bank of England.
- Giovanni Dosi & Mauro Napoletano & Andrea Roventini & Tania Treibich, 2018. "Debunking the Granular Origins of Aggregate Fluctuations: From Real Business Cycles back to Keynes," LEM Papers Series 2018/19, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Matteo Brachetta & Claudia Ceci, 2018. "Optimal proportional reinsurance and investment for stochastic factor models," Papers 1806.01223, arXiv.org.