Report NEP-DGE-2017-06-18This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Imen Ben Mohamed & Marine Salès, 2015. "Credit imperfections, labor market frictions and unemployment: a DSGE approach," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01082491, HAL.
- SeHyoun Ahn & Greg Kaplan & Benjamin Moll & Thomas Winberry & Christian Wolf, 2017. "When Inequality Matters for Macro and Macro Matters for Inequality," NBER Working Papers 23494, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jarociński, Marek & Maćkowiak, Bartosz, 2017. "Monetary-fiscal interactions and the euro area's malaise," Working Paper Series 2072, European Central Bank.
- Flavia Corneli, 2017. "Medium and long term implications of financial integration without financial development," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1120, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Bee-Lon Chen & Shian-Yu Liao, 2017. "Durable Goods, Investment Shocks and the Comovement Problem," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 17-A007, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Carlos Carvalho & Fernanda Nechio, 2017. "Approximating Multisector New Keynesian Models," Working Paper Series 2017-12, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, revised 08 Jun 2017.
- John Haltiwanger & Henry Hyatt & Lisa B. Kahn & Erika McEntarfer, 2017. "Cyclical Job Ladders by Firm Size and Firm Wage," NBER Working Papers 23485, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Boehl, Gregor & Fischer, Thomas, 2017. "Capital Taxation and Investment: Matching 100 Years of Wealth Inequality Dynamics," Working Papers 2017:8, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Giuseppe Ferrero & Michele Loberto & Marcello Miccoli, 2017. "The collateral channel of unconventional monetary policy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1119, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Jin, Gu & Zhu, Tao, 2017. "Nonneutrality of Money in Dispersion: Hume Revisited," MPRA Paper 79561, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sita Slavov & Devon Gorry & Aspen Gorry & Frank N. Caliendo, 2017. "Social Security and Saving: An Update," NBER Working Papers 23506, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Filippo Occhino, 2017. "The Optimal Response of Bank Capital Requirements to Credit and Risk in a Model with Financial Spillovers," Working Papers (Old Series) 1711, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, revised 06 Jun 2017.