Report NEP-DGE-2016-02-23This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fernández-Villaverde, Jesús & Levintal, Oren, 2016. "Solution Methods for Models with Rare Disasters," CEPR Discussion Papers 11115, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Li, Chuan-Zhong & Bali Swain, Ranjula, 2014. "Growth, Water Resilience, and Sustainability: A DSGE Model Applied to South Africa," Working Paper Series 2014:11, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Larin, Benjamin, 2016. "Bubble-driven business cycles," Working Papers 143, University of Leipzig, Faculty of Economics and Management Science.
- Fujita, Shigeru & Nakajima, Makoto, 2016. "Worker flows and job flows: a quantitative investigation," Working Papers 16-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- KITAO Sagiri, 2016. "Policy Uncertainty and the Cost of Delaying Reform: A case of aging Japan," Discussion papers 16013, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- KONDO Atsumasa, "undated". "The Role of Productivity Growth Rates for Rising Inequality in an Economy with Heterogeneous Agents," ESRI Discussion paper series 326, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Mickelsson, Glenn, 2015. "Estimation of DSGE models: Maximum Likelihood vs. Bayesian methods," Working Paper Series 2015:6, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Frédéric Gavrel, 2015. "Participation, Recruitment Selection, and the Minimum Wage: Online Appendix Dynamics and directed search," Post-Print halshs-01242506, HAL.
- Fang, Hanming & Kim, You Suk & Li, Wenli, 2015. "The Dynamics of Adjustable-Rate Subprime Mortgage Default: A Structural Estimation," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-114, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Heathcote, Jonathan & Perri, Fabrizio, 2016. "On the Desirability of Capital Controls," Staff Report 523, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Frédéric Gavrel, 2015. "Participation, Recruitment Selection, and the Minimum Wage," Post-Print halshs-01242505, HAL.
- Lucas Bretschger & Alexandra Vinogradova, 2016. "Preservation of Agricultural Soils with Endogenous Stochastic Degradation," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 16/232, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Guo, Lingyi & Xu, Wenli & Xu, Kun, 2016.
[The effect of Fiscal Consolidations on Chinese Maroeconomies——Based on The NK Model with Cosummer’s Heterogenicity]," MPRA Paper 69170, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thibault, Emmanuel, 2016. "Demonstration Effect and Dynamic Efficiency," IDEI Working Papers 858, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Pfammatter, Andrea Corina, 2015. "Do differences in international labor mobility lead to differences in the fiscal multiplier? A theoretical approach," MPRA Paper 68955, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Domeij, David & Ellingsen, Tore, 2015. "Rational Bubbles and Economic Crises: A Quantitative Analysis," SSE Working Paper Series in Economics 2015:1, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Matros, Alexander & Smirnov, Vladimir, 2016. "Duplicative Search," Working Papers 2016-02, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Tesfaselassie, Mewael F., 2016. "The impact of disembodied technological progress on working hours," Kiel Working Papers 2026, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Benchimol, Jonathan, 2016. "Money and monetary policy in Israel during the last decade," MPRA Paper 69587, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Moura, Alban, 2015. "Investment Price Rigidities and Business Cycles," TSE Working Papers 15-612, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Eriksson, Stefan & Stadin, Karolina, 2015. "What are the determinants of hiring? The role of demand and supply factors," Working Paper Series 2015:14, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Yuanyuan Li & Bertrand Wigniolle, 2016. "Endogenous information revelation in a competitive credit market and credit crunch," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 16001, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Jorge Fornero & Markus Kirchner & Andrés Yany, 2016. "Terms of Trade Shocks and Investment in Commodity-Exporting Economies," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 773, Central Bank of Chile.
- Masashi Ieda, 2015. "A dynamic optimal execution strategy under stochastic price recovery," Papers 1502.04521, arXiv.org.
- BÃ¶rsch-Supan, Axel & HÃ¤rtl, Klaus & Ludwig, Alexander, 2014. "Aging in Europe: Reforms, international diversification and behavioral reactions," MEA discussion paper series 201425, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.